Thursday, December 11, 2008

Sigh....... another class...... another step

all over huh??
final over?? no more studying right??................... [sarcastically......... YA RIGHT!!!!]
looking back, to the first day of this class... I might have said that.
In all honesty, I was totally naive when I was thinking about how much I would actually learn from this class....... [I guess how little would be more accurate to what I was thinking]

I have learned more this year in this class from my teachers and fellow classmates than I ever could have predicted....... to that..... i tip my hat to everyone from 255-604 and thank you.

the truth is, that I feel extremely lucky to have had the opportunity to work and observe and participate with my entire class, seeing how we all have grown as Physical Educators and Physical Learners.... to the simple things like: how one to the other would have dealt with this situation or problem..... the truth is simply that.... the truth.... and I would not have traded that for anything. If anything that I have learned the most... it is that my studying and learning will never be done!!!! [in some interesting way...... I'm glad]

thank you Dr. Yang for the chance to work, learn and grow, and a special thanks to freddy for all those crazy/yet possible scenarios for us to deal with..... and most of all thanks for a great and fun year guys!!!! good luck with observations and hope to see everyone back next semester!!!

No comments: